Coptic Binding is a delightful binding to use to create books that fold out flat.
I love the way it showcases the paper through the 'spine'.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
In this class I'll cover the following:
- How to cut your book board
- Creating templates for covers
- Create binding templates
- I'll chat about what bookbinding tools to use
- Teach you to use the bookbinding tools
- Suggest options for some of the tools
- How to prepare your covers for binding
- Putting your signatures together
- What kind of thread & needles to use
- How to bind the book
Once you buy the class, you'll be sent an email with the download link. Please keep the handout in a safe place as it contains all the links for the videos.
This class is for one person only. Thank you for not sharing the links and supporting me to make a living as an artist. It is very much appreciated.